CP Energy, a privately owned midstream company, is seeking a driven, results-oriented individual for the position of Human Resources Generalist in Edmond, Oklahoma.
As part of the Human Resources team, this position will be responsible to support employee recruiting, on-boarding, benefits administration, and employment activities for the organization’s 125+ employees.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Administration of applicant tracking and human resource information systems
· Maintain web content for job postings, social media, etc.
· Serve as point of contact for candidates
· Coordinate with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers through entire selection process, including resume review, interviews, feedback documentation, job offers, on-boarding, etc.
· Coordinate pre-employment screening processes
· Ensure completed new hire paperwork, proactively orient new employees, and provide support to address employee inquiries and concerns
· Administer health and welfare benefits enrollments, inquiries, billing, etc.
· Coordinate 401(k) enrollment and participation
· Maintain accurate and current employee records and files
· Other duties and tasks as asked
Preferred Candidate Requirements include:
· 2+ years of experience in human resources
· Welcoming, friendly, and supportive communication style
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Outstanding organization and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated good judgment, attention to detail, and analytical thinking abilities
· Remarkable work ethic and initiative
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Interested candidates should submit their resume and credentials online at www.cpenergy.com/career-center.
CP Energy is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma and has operations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. For more information, visit www.cpenergy.com.