CP Energy, a privately-owned midstream company, is seeking a driven, results-oriented individual for the position of Senior Transportation Analyst in Edmond, Oklahoma.
As part of the crude oil hauling operations team, this position is responsible to accurately track daily transactions and provide timely information to multiple intra-company departments.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Complete and accurate tracking of crude oil hauling transactions, including ticket corrections and volume reconciliations
· Calculation and confirmation of driver pay settlements based on activity
· Maintain, organize, and file electronic and paper documentation for record keeping
· Prepare internal reports to Operations Management, Accounting, and other departments
· Provide administrative support for operations team
· Assist with various projects, ad-hoc reporting, and analysis
Preferred Candidate Requirements include:
· Applicable experience in oil and gas or transportation fields
· Familiarity with run tickets, crude oil gravity measurements, over/short volumes
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office products
· Experience with industry software
· Remarkable work ethic and initiative
· Outstanding organization and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated good judgment, attention to detail, and analytical thinking abilities
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Interested candidates should submit their resume and credentials online at www.cpenergy.com/career-center.
CP Energy is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma and has operations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. For more information, visit www.cpenergy.com.