CP Energy, a privately owned midstream company, is seeking a driven, results-oriented individual for the part-time position of Pipeline/Facilities Technician in the West Permian Basin.
As an integral facilities operations team member, this position will be responsible to maintain, operate, and troubleshoot crude oil pipeline, trucking facilities and measurement equipment for various locations throughout the West Texas and Southeast New Mexico region.
This part-time position of approximately 25-30 hours total per week will regularly require on-call evening, overnight, and weekend hours.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Measurement: Perform measurement tasks such as scheduling/witnessing provings, grind outs, station close-outs, tank gauging, etc.
· Troubleshoot wiring/electrical issues on VFD, measurement, instrumentation and controls hardware.
· Pipeline/Stations: Perform maintenance activities on pipelines and truck stations such as pigging, one-calls, facility inspections and resolve driver unload issues
· Oversee the operation of pipeline and truck station facilities in the region
· Coordinate and oversee contractors and third parties working on company assets
Preferred Candidate Requirements include:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in oil and gas measurement and operations. Pipeline and Crude Oil experience preferred.
· Candidate must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Southeastern NM, preferably near Carlsbad/Hobbs/Artesia.
· Familiarity with LACT/ACT skids, components and measurement practices
· Proficiency with EFM software such as ROCLINK or Accumate and PLC programming is a plus
· Pipeline operations knowledge
· Must be able to work with little or no supervision
· Valid driver’s license and must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs
Interested candidates should submit their resume and credentials online at www.cpenergy.com/career-center.
CP Energy is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma and has operations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Kansas. For more information, visit www.cpenergy.com.